We Move Forward 2013 is a conference for women who value living life with passion and purpose. Daily speakers motivate, and group workshops and mindful movement sessions will have you harnessing inspiration and shifting it into meaningful action. Whatever your stage of life, We Move Forward will have you sliding over into the driver’s seat, both hands on the wheel, accelerating forward with meaning and excitement in a direction that serves you.
We Move Forward takes place on Mexico’s Isla Mujeres, or “Island of Women.” Surrounded by the turquoise Caribbean Sea, ‘Isla’ is the ideal spot to celebrate International Women’s Day. A short ferry ride from Cancun, Isla is the perfect escape – safe, accessible, affordable and exceptionally beautiful.
Over three days, you are immersed in experiences that encourage you to:
- Become clear on your passion & desired future;
- Chart your way forward;
- Gain insight and self-assurance;
- Enjoy all that Isla Mujeres has to offer.
We Move Forward moves beyond other conference experiences in many ways: featured speakers participate in the full 3 days – not only do you get to hear them, you get to know them. We Move Forward believes all women have a remarkable story to share, and group workshops provide time for everyone’s voice to be heard. A variety of movement sessions, geared toward all fitness and age levels, will be woven throughout each day. Engaging and social activities will have you absorbing the magic of Isla in the company of new friends.
For every 10 women who register, one local woman is sponsored to attend We Move Forward 2013. Register now and make a difference in the life of another woman while investing in the wellness of your own. We look forward to seeing you March 5 – 8, 2013.
Prepare to have the experience of your life!
- Betty Anne
“These three days were a magical slice of time. The speakers' commitment, compassion, and evidence of great courage were life changing for all of us. The support of the story tellers, the leaders of the interactive sessions, both physical and communal, added an element of warmth and inclusion. The entire conference was bound together by a group sense of humor that made the whole program complete.” Brigit Kubiak, Dixon, California, USA
“This was the first time that I attended a conference of this kind and I feel honored that I was asked to be a part of it. The marvelous women from other countries that I came into contact with have enriched my life and inspired me to be a successful business woman.” Sandra Herrera Villarejo, Isla Mujeres, Mexico
“I truly enjoyed every single thing about the conference!” Penny Laser, Cumberland, Maine, USA
“We Move Forward 2012 was a very powerful and inspiring experience! From the story of its conception to the spiritual ceremony with the Mayan elder right through to the powerful closing, being 'in circle' all dressed in white, sharing our feelings in the moment, this conference is a 'must attend' for all women.” Kristin Crowe, Belleville, ON, Canada
“We Move Forward was an unforgettable experience. Inspirational stories, sharing our own story, movement sessions, banquet and dance, the fellowship and opportunities to meet new people.” Mary-Ann Woodman, Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
- A warm welcome & cool drink at the pre-registration & mingle on Tuesday, March 5.
- Daily breakfast at the conference venue – The Avalon Reef Hotel
- Daily featured speakers with stories and messages that will inspire women of all ages
- Daily interactive workshops focused on living with passion and purpose and moving forward in a direction that serves and satisfies you
- Daily mindful movement sessions with options that provide a fit for every woman
- Free Quickie Massages
- Happy Hour & Connection Session where you can display and share your work, passion, or cause, or simply mingle – the choice is yours
- Fiesta in the Square with live local entertainment
- A special screening of the documentary “My Mother, The Nazi Midwife, and Me" by Gina Roitman & Jane Hawtin
- Closing Circle Ceremony and Banquet
- and much, much more!
We encourage you to register quickly, as the conference venue holds only 100 women and the Avalon Hotel is holding rooms for We Move Forward registrants only up to December 15, 2012 - after that it is first come, first served! And, March is high season on Isla.
Space is truly limited. Book Now and secure your place at We Move Forward 2013!